- Install ReSharper 8.2.3 (http://download.jetbrains.com/resharper/ReSharperSetup.8.2.3000.5176.msi ) or ReSharper 9 (https://www.jetbrains.com/resharper/download/), the issue is fixed there.
- If for some reason, you are not able to update ReSharper to ReSharper 8.2.3, try this:
1) Run Internet Explorer as administrator;
2) Open https://account.jetbrains.com/;
3)You will get a "Certificate Error" page
4) Click "Continue to this website";
5) Click on "Certificate Error" beside the address bar and select view certificate
6)There will be the install certificate button available, select "Install Certificate";
7) This will launch the Certificate Import Wizard. Make sure to Choose the option "Place all certificates in the following store" and select browse;
8) Select Trusted Root Certification Authorities and click Ok;
9) Click Finish on Completing the Certificate Import Wizard;
10) Click yes on the security warning to install the certificate;
11) Go back to Certificate window, click "Certification Path" tab, select "JetBrains Enterprise CA" in the tree and click "View Certificate:
12) Apply steps 6-10 to install this certificate in the same way as previous one
13) Try logging in JetBrains Account via ReSharper once again.