If you're having one of the following issues with ReSharper 7.1.x (possibly, with Visual Studio 2012 Update 2):
- "Inconclusive: test wasn't run" or "Pending" message for all tests
- MSTest runner throws System.IO.FileNotFoundException
- Test Runner doesn't copy localization satellite assemblies
- Test Runner ignores "Copy Always" flag on partial app.config file
- Download and install ReSharper 7.1.3 (or above).
- Latest version is always available here: http://www.jetbrains.com/resharper/download/index.html
- Open the "ReSharper | Options | Unit Testing | MSTest", and uncheck 'Use Legacy Runner' checkbox there: