Since ReSharper 9.1.x, there are two ways to execute per-machine installation:
1) 'Administrative Mode' can be enabled in JetBrains .NET Tools Installer (via 'Options' button), where several Installation options are available to user.
- Get a Command Line to install the products via CMD
- Get a Command Line to schedule Installation for All Users on the PC from Command Line
- Schedule Installation for All Users on the PC via direct action
To enable Administrative Mode, JetBrains .NET Tools Installer should be run with Administrative privileges.
For more information about Administrative Mode and Machine-Wide install, please refer to this Web Help article.
2) 'All Users' mode - Machine-wide installation into the 'Program Files' folder: available in ReSharper Ultimate 2015.1.1
In some corporate environments, installations of programs into user profiles are not allowed. In this case, you can install desired JetBrains .NET tool into the 'Program Files' folder and thus make them available for all users on the current machine. This installation mode is not compatible with existing installations in user profiles. That is, if there are any JetBrains .NET tools installed in user profiles, you need to uninstall them before installing into 'Program Files' and vice versa.
To generate a Command Line to install the products this way via CMD, tick "Administrative mode" checkbox as well.